Monday, January 16, 2012





This image is Vasko Taškovski.  Zodiac circular area defined by the celestial sphere is the month of the twelve constellations through which passes the Sun's apparent path in a year.

Zodiac signs are symbolic figures representing the twelve constellations thereof. These signs are figurative interpretations of embodied forms of stars, interpretations which also give the name of each sign.

Of course we have all seen dozens of graphic interpretations of zodiac signs, but Vasko Taškovski Macedonian artist, born August 31, 1937 in Nižopole, Bitola, interpret these signs in a personal way, translated into twelve stunning surreal illustrations.  



Well, I don't know or care too much about zodiac signs.  However, I have a great appreciation for J. Uelsmann's methods and efforts of composite imaging.  This is not a Uelsmann, but just an example of (what appears as) layers upon layers built up to form a contiguous image.  I would like to improve my layering control in photoshop.  


High-key, HDR, heavy photoshop enhancement and the bold lighting chalk up what makes this suprarealistic image pop.  I would like some know-how behind the artist's process. 







This is a steroscopic 3d .gif  http://i.imgur.com/ab3MO.gif  I thought this was sooo coool the first time I saw it. The contents of this image work well with the 3d effect.  I sort of understand the method to make it 3d. photo

I have messed around with 3d in photoshop to make anaglyphic photos, but I lost my pair of glasses a long time ago and since you probably don't have a pair either, what's the point?

I think the stereo .gif breaks away from straight-up photography more effectively.







 

 
I enjoy these comics and other witty memes on the internet.  I would like to be able to make my own just in case I ever think of something funny.











Sorry if this sounds offending, but I want to learn how to airbrush like this.  Sorry, Dove.  People get paid lots of money for skills, and I got bills. 








  This may not be that hard to make.  I'm really fond of text art's message delivery style.  Maybe I stared at the windows 2000 screen saver too long. 


















Ben Heine says, "This is a modern artistic expression, a mix between Pop Art and Pointillism. It is made with digital tools (this is just a personal definition).”  Ben actually draws these digitally, and I have no skills in drawing with photoshop.  But, I have liked mosaic artwork for a long time.  One of the first and only posters I ever bought was a photo-mosaic of george washington. I'm pretty sure I begged for it, actually.  They are easy to make with online software.  I would like to try my hand at creating my own kind of mosaics.   

1 comment:

  1. those 3d images could be cool. and we definitely learn how to edit/airbush so you can get some work for pay.

    ReplyDelete