Saturday, March 9, 2024

dream 3-9-24

 I was driving a super fast sports car


like a lambo or ferarri.  it was a birthday rental from my mom.  so i had to return it but I wanted to ride it some more so i found my mom and asked her where I could get it back.  we were at the gas station corner of sycamore view and macon.  and then she told me it was up the street so we started walking together to go get the car again.  my mom slid down a hill into traffic but all the cars stopped.

 

i ran into the street and did the pray hands to the people in traffic and pulled my mom off the road.

  she was ok. she asked me why i was making those hand motions to them.  she described them like i was making some other kind of hand gestures. i think she called them honey hands.  i explained they were the praying hands emoji.  then we got to the car rental place and I had to find the guy that rents the car. 

I got the car back but it wasn't behaving correctly.  then the car was more like a leaf blower powered skiis with all these levers on the handles I couldn't figure out and the vehicle was difficult to figure out.

  I launched into the air into an aparatment building and grinded off the wall. 

People cheered for me.  then i did it again but smashed a window.  I just "drove" off though.  then i got to bartlett blvd and stage where there was a bunch of cops and an active shooter.

Then I was at some form of UPS trying to work again. 


I saw Adam Power go into a room and i followed him but he locked the door.  then i was kind of hiding behind a rack of clothes in clothing store. 

Then I saw adam again so I went in the room.  He said "havnet you been absent for a long time?  Well you don't work here anymore."  I started yelling and demanding he show me the paperwork.

  Then someone like Danny Griggs the manager appeared and confirmed i no longer worked there.  

I woke up but went back to sleep

then all i remember was sitting and a black man was eating a hot dog with hot sauce saying this is the way to eat em.  I said something how that's how I eat em too, but that he should try them this other way.


then i started waking up and realizing that's not how i actually eat hot dogs and I was trying to tell him I was full of shit but i woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment