Friday, March 8, 2024

 I was in bed with a girl I told her she looked like Lindsay Lohan and i was taking her shirt off.  3 more girls showed up to participate in a soon to be orgy.  Then I noticed some guy outside the window on a ladder looking in.  Then he climbed inside the house and was like something bad is happening.  the girls were gone as more people started coming inside the house.  i then was in a big green room like a library.  I think i was looking for a gun.  Then I'm in the backseat of my car and 2 dudes are in the front seats that stole my car.  BB was in the backseat with me and had a gun tucked under him.  We stopped and I got out, so did the driver and when he turned his head I shot him in the head and saw the blood on his head but he didn't die at all.  then the other guy up ahead shot BB 11 times and killed him.  I ran into an alley and hid behind a bush and reached into my pocket for more bullets but I kept pulling out screws and nails.  the 2 dudes showed back up and got out of the car.  that's all i remember.  












































No comments:

Post a Comment